Virtual Competition Process:
- Student pairs will be granted read-only access to retrieve the case material from a secure Dropbox at 5:00 PM and will have until 7:00 PM to complete the work-up.
- During this 2-hour allotted time period, students are allowed to utilize drug information resources such as Lexicomp, Micromedex, AHFS, and other databases.
- At 7:00 PM, students will upload their written care plan in a shared folder in Dropbox.
- From 7:10 PM to 9:00 PM, students will give a 10-minute oral presentation to the panel of judges on their formulated care plan during their scheduled time.
- After the case presentations, judges will have until October 29th, 2021 to score the written care plans and oral presentations, using the provided rubric to determine the winners.